Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Man Card Member, No. 404431, Issue 2

My renewing of the Man Card continues. Last night it was getting home in time to mow the lawn for the first time. Two and a half weeks into the new home, and I finally got around to cutting the grass. It wasn't crazy deep or anything like that, but it was still pretty hefty. Then I watered the half of the lawn that needs some fertilizer to keep it growing. Oh, and then I grilled pork chops on the grill with a marinade I made myself. Oh yeah, I kick some ass.

2 comments:

chelsea said...

you can show mom how to use it and tell her the new marinade, because you know how she loves to grill!

ThePaul said...

Man, we bought our house in April around all that rain... i was mowing the grass every four days just to keep up.... you're lucky to have been able to go 2.5 weeks w/o having to do it!