Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Don't Be Frightened

Tonight I'm going to see one of my favorite bands live. I got into Frightened Rabbit about three years ago when my buddy Dan gave me one of their albums. I've been hooked on them ever since and since they are a Scottish band, the times when they actually come over to the U.S. are rare for sure. So when I found out they were coming to DC, I went apeshit trying to find tickets because by the time I learned about the show it was sold out.

No matter, I could not be deterred. I got tickets, and Dr. Dan and I are checking them out tonight. I have high expectations, and I won't settle for anything less than total ass-kickery. You've been put on notice, Rabbits of Frightenedness. Don't disappoint me. For you all who want a taste of the goodness, check out this video for their sweet athiest-tic tome, Head Rolls Off.

No comments: