Thursday, May 20, 2010

Idiot of the Day XIV

Walking to the grocery store yesterday, I found myself behind this lady. Look, I don't have a problem with people doing crazy things to their hair. I put some high-priced, naturally made fancy stuff to make myself look as awesome as I do. But I had to do a double-take and laugh when this woman turned and I saw that she was easily in her mid-to-late 60s.

I mean, damn lady, talk about taking the concept "blue hairs" to a whole new level. It was just so tacky looking. It's uneven, looks like someone flipped her over and dipped just the top of her head in a vat of Bic ink, or maybe she got punked by someone in a movie theater spray-painting her head during a viewing of a Meryl Streep film.

Either way, it looked really damn bad. And let's also be clear: In a couple weeks I am going to my grandmother's 80th birthday celebration (way to go Gramma!), and if she comes out looking like this (or fire engine red) I'm going to be supremely disappointed.

1 comment:

GreenMom said...

At least it matched her back pack and the corrdinatio with the kelly green jacket makes it all worthwhile...you sure you didn't see this in St. Matthews???