Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday Funnies

As most people know, I've had a soft spot for Goofy. I still drink out of a Goofy mug at work (one that I've had since high school in an homage to Clark Griswold's Marty Moose mug), and I have a different Goofy mug that I will use at home on the weekends when having a bagel.

I've always loved this Goofy episode. It rivals his numerous Olympic/athletic-themed episodes in terms of comedic greatness. But Motor Mania is always one of the top ones. They showed it when I went to traffic school in high school after getting a speeding ticket. Yeah, like a Goofy cartoon is going to teach me to stop speeding, whatever. More importantly, this video always makes me laugh, and also makes me think of Ashley, who may be one of the top 3 most dangerous drivers I've ever been in a car with. Luke and I feared for our lives once on a 10-block drive from our house to Atomic Cafe in Lexington back in our college years. According to Dan, she still hasn't learned a thing.

No comments: