Saturday, September 3, 2011

My Pet Peeve

While I love living in Takoma Park, there is one aspect to Maryland life that I just cannot get over. It's the incessant need for everyone to back into parking spaces. This ludicrous practice is based on the notion that by backing into the space, you can depart faster from the hell that is the Whole Foods parking lot. Of course, this holds the same logic structure as the movie "Speed." It takes these fools nearly three times as long to navigate the reverse-parking act as it would to just back out of the space in the first place. In reality this practice is a time loser, but these jagoffs don't know any better so they create more traffic and waste more time. Drives me nuts. I hate it. What a bunch of idiots.

1 comment:

chelsea said...

so, I guess someone wasn't feeling very friday funny after going to the whole foods for dinner!