Saturday, March 31, 2012

My Old Kentucky Home

Nothing I can write here can properly sum up tonight's game and it's meaning for us Kentuckians. It's just too big. Too big of a moment for a state that has so little impact in the grand scheme of things. But nevertheless, tonight I hope my Wildcats emerge victorious. If they do not, then I guess I hope Louisville wins it all, because it wold be great to have the national title in the Commonwealth, if not in Lexington where it belongs.

With that, the song that brings all us Kentuckians to tears.

1 comment:

chelsea said...

This blog post followed by a video showing UK frat boys and fanatics alike setting cars, couches, and whatever else they can get their hands on- on fire. I understand celebration- what I don't understand is destruction in the name of celebration?