Monday, August 9, 2010

Got My Wings

It's been almost two years since I started this blog. And I joined Facebook a little over a year ago. So now it's time to take my life to another level of social media insanity. That's right, I've joined Twitter.

I've decided to take the plunge because I really want to see how big I can grow my video game column readership and what can happen if I push my column and (potentially) my photography into a bigger realm. It could be a massive fail, but you don't know if you don't try, right?

So if are a Twitter-er, and/or know someone who is, I highly encourage you to follow along @Campbler. It'll have more random thoughts than this blog, and will be focused on video games, movies, books, TV and whatever else I encounter that I think needs the Campbler's touch. Which is a lot, you know. I've still got a lot of learning to do on how this whole thing works, but I'm assured by my social media guru that she'll make me into a social media master in no time.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I'll do my best :)