Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Idiot of the Day

What better place to go to find an Idiot of the Day then the place of my birth, Kentucky.

Sure, you could ask if the idiot here is the woman from MoveOn who thought being funny at a debate featuring Rand Paul. Probably not a good idea to be a leftist pinko commie like myself and be in the line of fire from riled-up Tea Partiers who probably tailgated all day for this debate.

But I'll stick with my original belief that, while this is not the most dangerous assault ever caught on film (let's cool our jets, everyone), you're still an idiot for assaulting a woman and stomping on her head while cameras are filing you. Idiot. But since he's from Kentucky and a Tea Partier, he probably is a U of L fan and doesn't know what technology or the Internet is. I'm just quietly hoping, since this happened in Paducah, no one related to my wife was involved.

No comments: