Monday, October 4, 2010

My Justice, I Guess

Many of you know that I had quite the unfortunate run-in with a mugging earlier this year. Well, at long last it seems the justice system has runs it course and now I have some justice. It is by no means closure because that kind of thing lingers forever. But at least I can say that I the individuals were caught and justice was done. Want to know more? Read the press release. This doesn't have all the unfortunate details, but it gets the main points across. My intrepid law team advises that I let the release do the talking and maybe someday in the future I can let loose about the experience and my thoughts.

2 comments:

Jay G. Tate said...

Dear Bad Guy,

Watch your backside while incarcerated.

Love,
Justice

Campbell said...

Nicely stated, sir.