Thursday, April 26, 2012

Idiot of the Day

I got on the Metro the other day and this fool was sitting there with three piping hot pizza pies resting on his lap, drumming his fingers loudly while staring ahead. It was a bold "I'm announcing my presence with hot, fresh, good-smelling food" and at the same time "I'm peeing in a semicircle to mark my territory like a momma lion feeding her cubs a recently killed gazelle" kind of move. I was impressed with his cojones, until I spied the four ravenous-looking teenagers that more closely resembled zombies after the meatsuits wore off (2:30 mark)) in the Walking Dead. Not saying he couldn't have survived, but then again, an idiot shouldn't bring that much food on a train without expecting questionable glances. Idiot could have taken a cab.

No comments: