Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Idiot of the Day

I value my train ride into the office each morning. I want peace and quiet. I guess if I really wanted it I would drive a car and be alone, but I care about the planet and all that jazz. So instead, all I want is to read my book and gear up for the day's work.

But there are mornings like this morning that just piss me off. Here is this idiot, who decides she wants to carry on a full-blown conversation with the guy sitting behind me. But of course she wants to talk at a volume that could be heard at the other end of the fucking Red Line. And what the hell, people? It's not like you had to talk five rows apart. She had an open seat right next to her. He had an open seat right next to him. How about taking it and keeping down you damn fools? Metro must hire these people so they can make sure no commute is truly relaxing and easy.

I hate people sometimes.

No comments: