Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday Funnies

Tuesday was the 25th anniversary of "The Princess Bride" being released in theaters. I can't actually recall whether I saw this movie in the theaters or not. Problem is, I know I've seen it twice for special screening type things in high school and college, so those memories cloud the past.

Nevertheless, it's in the Campbell Pantheon of Favorite Movies ever, and it's one I can always stop and enjoy no matter what scene its own when I stumble across it.

It would have been easy to pick the duel or Wesley's last speech, but I figure there are a million worthy scenes, so I'll pick a more obscure one. This is Billy Crystal killing it as Miracle Max, and I always like it when he breaks character to talk about how thinly sliced the meat is.



No comments: