Thursday, January 15, 2009

Cryin Over ... Yep ... Spilt Milk

Decades I have been a loyal Mac user. For better or worse, I have stuck with them. I first used a Mac in the 5th grade at St. Raphael, where I went to school. Ever since, they had me at hello. I never had much luck with Windows-based machines. Macs have always been more intuitive and better for me. Screw the current ads and all the iPhone hype; when I first played Number Munchers and The Oregon Trail on that crappy Apple IIe, I was hooked.

I bring all this up because a little over week ago, I stumbled on one of my dog's toys on the floor and spilled a half a glass of milk on my laptop. Completely screwed it over and shot it all to hell. So I had to get a new one. It's what kept the blog silent for so long.

But do not worry. I have licked my wounds, the new machine is here and I made Kelly waste what seemed like 5 days trying to transfer my data from the busted machine to the new one. Luckily I am back at the keyboard and I have a plethora of topics to discuss. So watch out, I'm back baby.

No comments: