Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday Funnies XIX

I read on the interwebs this morning that the guys behind South Park and the creator of Avenue Q are teaming up to unleash an off-broadway musical about how stupid the mormon faith is. Needless to say, I am thrilled. And if you want any guidance as to how this could turn out, South Park years ago devoted a whole episode to mormonism, and I nearly cried in laughter. And just since this is Friday Funnies, if you don't want to watch the whole episode just this second (because you're at work and it's bad, bad, bad to do such things ... ahem, ahem) then feel free to enjoy clips from one of my favorite South Park episodes ever (Luke, you know what I'm talking about here) when the kids went to visit the rainforest with Jennifer Anniston. The song is just too damn funny (especially the rocking guitar riff).

No comments: