Tuesday, January 19, 2010

When PR Companies Go Crazy

Oh. Hell. Yes.

Those are frickin night vision goggles my friends. And they are real.

Last year I wrote about a PR company for a video game that went a little haywire with its promotional materials. That was an instance where a PR company went crazy in a bad way (though my coworkers have all seemingly enjoyed their abundance of plush toys on their desks). This is one of those instances when they did right by me.

Up to 100 feet of visual range. Hands-free. Good battery life. Looks good with my hairdo. All signs point to success in my book. I had a dinner party and had some friends test them out, and I got thumbs up from everyone. If nothing else, I think this solidifies my place on Team Lurker when the end times come around. Also, now I can become the most high-tech Peeping Tom in the neighborhood, or Takoma Park's version of Jame Gumb.

Or not. Nevermind. Bad idea.

2 comments:

KM said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1SJzKiVY2w

Campbell said...

Not exactly a role model, but I'll take it.