Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Off to the Big Easy

I'm off to New Orleans for the next few days. Going to experience something I have never done, the NCAA Tournament. Sure, it's only the first two rounds, but it's a start. UK is playing, and if all goes well I shall return from New Orleans a happy man and ready to cheer on the Cats in the Sweet 16. Of course, The O'Neill Theory is going with me, which could make for all sorts of gambling/hoops troubles that I don't even want to get started on. So here's hoping that the hoodoo down there works its wonders on him and we don't get Dan making any bold prognostications.

Am going down there sans laptop, so I will try and post updates remotely if I can. Otherwise, a roundup of the happenings will be in the offing when I return.

Oh yeah, and Go Cats.

No comments: