Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Idiot of the Day

So I got to try a new spot over in Columbia Heights called Social. It's a cool joint that serves good drinks and food dishes and has a nice vibe to it and fun seating. Anyway, I'm hanging out drinking my third mojito (a Campbell favorite) when this girl sits down at a nearby table with her back to me. And lo and behold, she's got a tattoo on the back of her neck. Whatever, I hate tattoos so so soooooo much, but I'm not going to get into that whole bit. What made this girl such an idiot was that her tattoo wasn't of a butterfly or a tribal mark or a rose or some other bullshit.

Nope, it was a tattoo of the DC Flag. Seriously, the DC Flag? I love DC and the city I've called home for the past 10 years, but that is just idiotic. That'll come in handy when she's working at a Wendy's in North Dakota. Then again, if I see a girl who goes through the trouble to tat the Michigan flag on her neck, I'll probably shake her hand.

No comments: