Thursday, July 22, 2010

Trailer Love

For some reason this week a ton of movie trailers are being released for films I am interested in checking out. Can't let all this trailer goodiness go down with sharing it with all eight of you who read this blog.

First, the serious stuff. Countdown to Zero looks right in my wheelhouse of activist thought-pieces.



Next up is a goofy-looking action film. But anytime you get Helen Mirren shooting people to the sounds of a classic Aerosmith tune, you've at least peaked my interest.



This next one looks cool. I can't say I was a Ginsburg connoisseur or anything, but I've read Howl before and am familiar with a few other works of his. Plus I like some of the roles Franco has been doing these last 3-4 years.



One more and we're done, and this is for the uber-geek in me.

2 comments:

chelsea said...

you are right- you are an uber geek if you want to see that last one. And, are you telling me you didn't like James Franco's roll in a classic Drew Berrymore film, Never Been Kissed, shame.

Campbell said...

That would require seeing such a movie. Since it's had a high probably of making the rotation on Lifetime, Television for Women, I wisely chose to ignore it.