Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday Funnies

Going the stand-up comedy route this week. I'm a big Norm MacDonald fan. He cracks my shit up. Maybe it's because he goes stream-of-consciousness pretty much all the time with no filter. Maybe it's also because he seemingly is high at all times of the day. Maybe it's his delivery and his near inability to say anything with a straight face that makes me laugh. Either way, he kills it.

One of the best ever, he both saves this awful interview and slays Courtney Thorne-Smith's career all in about three minutes.



Just love that. She left Melrose Place for that movie? Damn.

Next up is him on The Daily Show. I couldn't find the original time he did this bit on smoking (it was on The Dennis Miller Live show ... find if you can, it makes me cry in laughter).

No comments: