Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Idiot of the Day


This is what happens when bad mothering and Facebook collide. What an idiot. And I don't care what she says, that picture sure makes it look like that baby has held that thing before. Not helping your cause, sweetheart. Oh, it also doesn't help that she's from Florida. Sorry, but it's true. That place breeds crazy. I'm proud of my friends from there who have beaten back crazy and have lived normal, productive lives. Be happy, it doesn't happen to all.

At first I thought, "Damn, what an idiot!" But then I started thinking and realized that without Facebook, she would have just shown this photo to her backwards-ass friends who would have gotten their redneck laughs out of it and gone on livin. Maybe, just maybe, Facebook has been used for good here because that kid stands no chance in that household.

No comments: