Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday Funnies

You wanna see how quickly a moment can devolve into madness? Try playing a round of golf and have one hole turn into a living hell. This is what happened to Kevin Na on the 9th hole yesterday.

This is sad to watch, and painful in a Michael Scott in a HR seminar, but I can laugh at this because I play golf and anyone who has played golf has been in a situation like this at least once. Granted, I never had a hole go so bad that I scored a 16 on it, but then again I don't get paid to play golf, so he'll probably get over it and get his check next week wherever he plays. But still, a 16. Damn. Maybe someone should have spotted him a Hladky Double.


Damn, a 16. And I love the caddie, always in abject fear that Na was going to flip out at hit him with a ball. When I was first playing golf in grade school, I once hit my friend Aaron with a golf ball, but it was more his fault for walking 60 yards in front of me while I was hitting, which was a stupid thing to do. As for Na, I was honestly surprised he didn't snap a club in anger.

No comments: