Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween, I Guess

I am not a fan of Halloween. Never have been. I dressed up when I was a kid, but I never really enjoyed it and I don't miss it at all. I think a lot of it stems from not really enjoying candy at all (which must make Kelly's head spin, considering the debates he has with himself over candy consumption). I don't have a sweet tooth, so I just appreciate the quiet, hanging out at home and avoiding drunk drivers and women in their 30s dressing like they are 14 and thinking its attractive.

So what did I do for Halloween? I guess you can say I dressed up and played the role of chef. I smoked two racks of ribs Jamaican Jerk style and ate them until I fell into a nice, spicy coma. I'll take that over a grown man dressed like Gumby throwing up on the street anytime.

2 comments:

KM said...

Jesus, you're becoming a cranky old man. hope you enjoyed your pipe and the evening news before you went to bed at 10 pm.

GreenMom said...

I can't wait for all this good cooking when you come home for Christmas!!