Monday, October 5, 2009

Man Card Member, No. 404431, Issue 3


I am man. I stack wood.

Probably would have been cooler if I had cut the wood Paul Bunyan style, but that wasn't an option. I have no forest nor do I own an axe (well, I do now but, aww, forget it). We paid some people to drop off a ton of wood and so I spent some time last weekend hauling it from one place to the next. One place being the driveway, next being under the deck.

Never having stacked wood before, I think I did a mighty fine job, making a couple nice working piles and further cementing my belief that my mom and I could totally kick some ass on the Amazing Race (the 1:20 mark gives you an idea of how we would have conquered Siberia).

5 comments:

GreenMom said...

We could totally kick ass on Amazing Race ...

Campbell said...

So far the people in this season are crap, we would crush them.

chelsea said...

That doesn't look quite like the wall of wood on Amazing race, you might want to keep practicing.

Campbell said...

You can just shut that trap right now Chelsea. Shut it.

KM said...

Dude, I had to carry and stack wood when I was 10. You don't get Man Card points for anything a 10-year-old can do. Try chopping said wood first.

Haha...wood...