Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Idiot of the Day


I don't want to have to point out idiots I come across, but sometimes they just call out to me and need to be put in their place. This idiot was on the train with me last night as I was coming home from work. The train was rather full because late at night Metro runs fewer trains, but the jackass decided it mattered none to him. Prime standing and seating space were taken up because Idiot here chucked his suitcase and his briefcase all over the floor of the train. One woman asked him to kindly make some space, and instead he added dbag and became Idiot DBag by ignoring her and then going back to reading his copy of DBag Report. I also just looooove the unbuttoned shirt that shows off the old man tuft on his chest. Classy, dude, classy. He was not a local because he kept getting up all the time to check out the Metro map and make sure he didn't miss his stop. I really wish he had.

No comments: