Saturday, October 31, 2009

Idiot of the Day III

I am late posting this, but it's worth it. Last Sunday was bad for me in football. I watch the Sunday NFL games with my friends, and we go to this cool bar that has good food and drink specials and no, I am not telling anyone which bar it is because for the time being it's relatively empty and we have the run of the place.

Last Sunday was a bad one, though, because my Bears got thrashed by the Bengals, and nearly all my friends root for the Bengals, which meant I got made fun of a lot before I ducked my head and made my way to the exit in shame. Though I was not nearly as in shame as this guy was. Why you ask? Because he several times he loudly and very strongly ordered a "cranberry and orange juice" from the bar. FROM THE BAR!

Order it from the server if you really need to, but who the hell goes to watch football and orders a nonalcoholic fruit drink? And announcing it prominently in front of other dudes, and who is sitting alone no less? Someone who wears a Romo jersey in DC I guess.

No comments: