Friday, November 6, 2009

Friday Funnies XII

I never watch Dancing With the Stars, thank goodness. Looks like the most miserable thing ever. Also, I didn't ever watch whatever show this Melissa Joan Hart girl was on. All I know is that apparently she played a witch of some sort, it was a long time ago, and the girl ain't done shit since. How do I know this? Because Jimmy Kimmel reminded everyone who was watching (and then saw the clip online, like me). Fast forward to the 50-second mark for the goods. Once again, don't think you can school a professional comic. They're gonna get you.

3 comments:

GreenMom said...

You know ....don't knock Dancing With the Stars for pure mindless entertainment...great with a glass of wine......especially after a fabulous day at work !!!

Campbell said...

I was going to make a snide comment, but it took everything in me to hold back. Glad I did.

chelsea said...

Melissa Joan Hart- was on Sabrina the Teenage Witch- just so you know! and, she has been busy reproducing- that is why she hasn't been on tv.