Friday, December 4, 2009

Friday Funnies XIV

OK, so I've been watching a lot of Penn & Teller's Bullshit show on Showtime lately. I like magic tricks (but not the stupid Chris Angel and David Copperfield kind), especially card tricks and fun sleight of hand ones. Well, this show is more about them pointing out things in society that they think are stupid. Sometimes I agree with them, sometimes I don't. But in one episode, they talked about people who believe waaaaaaay toooooo much in the power of dolphins. Oh yes, dolphins. Watch this whole thing (it's worth it), and tell me this woman isn't on massive amounts of LSD on a daily basis. By the way, you'll want to watch part 3 of that episode to see how the lady's career advice went from the dolphin lady.

1 comment:

chelsea said...

What is really scary is that there are people willing to drink the red koolaid on this one and believe the things she says, crazy.