Saturday, December 5, 2009

Idiot of the Day VI

So I went to the grocery store the other night, and when I parked, I noticed a guy who looked a little weird, almost like he was casing this BMW in two spots away from me. I thought nothing of it, went in and bought my stuff, then came back out. When I came back, I saw the dude was still there, but he wasn't actually casing the car ... he was buffing it.

Yeah, buffing the damn thing. At 7:30 at night. In a grocery store parking. Oh, and one other thing ...

It was fucking raining.

Hey, dipshit, that isn't ArmorAll falling from the sky. That's fucking rain. So when you buff that spot out then see 20 drops right in the place you buffed, buffing it again isn't going to help. I must have watched this guy do this dance for about 6 minutes before I threw my hands up and left. He was circling his car constantly cleaning it. In the rain. I know jack shit about cars, so maybe this is some eco-friendly way of car waxing, but I'm doubting it. Plus, he doesn't LIVE at the damned grocery store, so he's got to get back in the car and drive home. In the rain. With other cars. Whatever, he's an idiot.

No comments: