Monday, May 18, 2009

Checking Out a New Book

Yep, I've decided to try out a new book ... Facebook.

I fought it for years. I didn't want to do it. It's not that I thought it was a fad or some crap like that. Honestly, it just came down to the fact that I didn't want everyone I ever knew to find me and know all about me. The people who are my good friends know me well enough and I don't need to know what everyone is doing every minute of the day.

Well, finally I have broken down. The first thing that got me thinking was that this blog and my photography might be better served by promoting it to more than the 7 people who read this space. Then, I found out that one of my dearest friends, Florida Molly, who I had not talked to in some time was asking Luke why I had not joined. Her plea finally pushed me over the edge.

So now I am a Facebook member. Find me if you wish. I also created a Twitter account over the weekend, but have yet to really use it. Will keep you posted on that one. For now Facebook should keep me busy.

3 comments:

GreenMom said...

Was it my influence to get on Twitter? You can follow Coach Cal!!!

chelsea said...

Christopher Campbell- say it isn't so- I am dropping facebook, cause I am now tired of it.

mcampbell21 said...

i used to like it but they got to ridiculous with all the stuff thats been added