Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Jonzing For This Movie

I've always been a big Spike Jonze fan. He's done some great movies, and I think he and Michel Gondry are true visionaries with an ability to tell a unique story when given the proper work.

Jonze is a skater boy who ended up becoming quite the film buff. He directed Adaptation, Being John Malkovich and did all the work on the kick-ass opening sequence for Lakai's Fully Flared. Now, he's made a movie out of probably one of the best children's books of all time. A book about love, adventure and fear. I've got high hopes for this one, so he better not let me down. Judging by this trailer, I think we're in good hands.

3 comments:

KM said...

try not to say 'skater boy' unless you're singing that Avril song, dude.

Campbell said...

Wow, sorry to offend. So sensitive, those skaters.

KM said...

just tryin to show you the light.