Wednesday, April 15, 2009

It's Just a Hooded 6 Iron

Everyone who knows me knows I love two sports very, very much. Soccer and golf. UK basketball is in an elite status all by itself so that doesn't count. The guys who play golf with me also know that I jokingly act like I have every shot possible out on the course just sitting in my bag. Out of the woods? I have that club. Skipper across water? Got that club. Off the jowls of a gopher or squirrel? Got that club. Between the legs, 278-yarder over a mountain? You get the picture. Anyway, my standard response is always, "No problem, that's just a hooded 6 iron." It's a classic for me, but always a goodie.

Dboy sent this video to me, and I was amazed. Anytime you have to ride a helicopter just to finish a hole, that should tell you something. And the idea that this is just a par 3 hole? Jiminycrickets. No worries, though. It's just a hooded 6 iron.

1 comment:

KM said...

elite status my ass. pretty elite company there in the 2nd round of the NIT...