Saturday, May 7, 2011

Idiot of the Day


It's Derby Day, which means besides horses, I have drinking on the brain. Of all the things I enjoyed about my trip to Ireland, naturally the copious amounts of drinking ranks high on the list.

We averaged about 7-9 Guinness pints per day, which would have been higher had we not spent so much time driving all over the country.

When we returned to Dublin toward the end of the trip, that was when this idiot entered my life. She sat with her friend at the next table and Dan and I could not help but laugh at her for being Irish and ordering a Coors Light ... ON THE ROCKS. Seriously? A light American beer poured over ice? Because the mountain cold freshness didn't possess enough cold water for you? You disgrace the Irish people, lady! Idiot!

No comments: