Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Idiot of the Day

A couple week's ago Kelly and I went to a Nationals game, and while the baseball action itself was pretty good (some HRs, a frickin crazy over-the-shoulder diving catch by some guy on the DC team, late-inning heroics, etc.), perhaps the true star of the game was this idiot.

I get that people come to baseball games and drink, but this guy was hammered and was acting the fool all over the place. He was embarrassing his friends (one of which seemed to be a lady friend, who may not be friendly toward him any longer). He accosted a group of young tourists on their class trip for leaving the game early. He was derided by just about everyone in the section, which was fun for everyone who wasn't him. Good times. Oh, and to top it all off, during one of the breaks in innings, he decided to dance for everyone. I only ran down and caught a couple seconds, but trust me he had this routine going for a solid two minutes. And he had more gel in his hair than the teacher from Glee. Oh, and he was wearing a button-up cardigan sweater over his shirt. Oh, I am out of 'ohs.' Idiot.



A bonus Idiot of the Day shoutout goes to Nationals Park, which has a sorry state of soft serve ice cream options. I only noticed one, and they didn't even sell the ice cream in those miniature helmets. I play the bullshit card on that one.

No comments: