Saturday, May 28, 2011

What I've Read: Live Wire

Had to take a quick 5-day hiatus from the summer of klosterman to read Harlan Coben's new book. My mom brought it with her when she visited two weeks ago and his stuff is such a fast, engaging read that I had to plow through it quickly.

Coben is one of those very few fiction writers that I read religiously and make sure I never miss a book. Live Wire was another good one. All the regulars were there: Win, Esperanza, Big Cindi and of course Myron. The Bolitar books were among the first my mom gave me, and the blend of detective work, sports and pop culture humor is a perfect fit for me to blast through a book in just a few days. If you have the means and are in need of some great fiction writing, I highly recommend picking up this guy's stuff.

No comments: