Monday, February 21, 2011

My Dog Oliver

While my other dog Klondike may be anti-camera, things are vastly different with our youngest dog, Oliver. He's a young pup, just under three years old, and he's an attention hog.

Petting on Klondike are you? No sir, just until I fly over and wiggle my way into that space. Doing something else other than paying attention to me? Oh no you don't. Wanna take my picture? Sure, where do I stand?

Some of these photos you can just tell that he's a ham. A big, stuffed ham. What a goober.

The guys in my fantasy football league poke fun at me regularly because I am the proud owner of two poodles, but to hell with them. Many times I'm sure those poodles are smarter than they are (I did win the title for the second time in three years, after all), and Oliver is the best at knowing right when to rush over and plop his enormous paws on you and make you pet him on those days when work or life is just trying to make things miserable. It's awesome.

4 comments:

KM said...

What. The. Fuck.

If Oliver was really so smart, he would have advised you not to write this post.

ColdSteel said...

seriously....

JackZissler@gmail.com said...

Jesus Campbell. Jesus. I am speechless.

chelsea said...

HAHAHAHA I am so glad I am not the only one thinking this- you are crazy about these poodles!