Tuesday, February 15, 2011

King of Hearts


Of course I pretty much destroy and rule all video games. I rock them. That's, for better or worse, what happens when your mother foolishly agrees to buy her son a Nintendo in 1983 and he never looked back. If I can only get someone to actually pay me for that damn column.

Anywhoooooo, I about three months or so ago I crushed Bejeweled 2 on my iPhone, so I needed something else to challenge me. Being an avid Hearts and Spades fan, I decided to go for the gusto on those games. Now, I won't lie, the Hearts opponents were not exactly like playing Deep Blue or something. I wouldn't win all the time, but it got to be pretty regular and I was feeling a special run was possible.

And last week it happened. I was riding the train to work one morning with nothing to read, and I crushed it. Crushed it to the point that I won without picking up a single point. I shot the moon (took all 26 points, thus giving them to my opponents) twice and I was well on my way. It got dicey a few times as the AI opponent Ben and Ann were trying to screw me, but I was victorious. I am the king of hearts.

1 comment:

GreenMom said...

You have made your mother so very proud.......