Tuesday, June 16, 2009

What I've Watched: Dear Zachary

Beyond just reviewing the movies I see, I am sometimes compelled to tell this audience that a movie is so important that you darn-near need to drop what you are doing and watch it. Dear Zachary is that kind of movie.
And it’s such a good movie that I don’t even want to discuss all the contents and plot of this documentary, because I fear that even a cursory discussion of the story would give away a crucial details. This is such an intimate story of six people (plus tons more outsiders) that you cannot help but be riveted by the developments as they progress.
All I can say is that when you are done seeing the movie (and not before), I encourage all of you to check out dearzachary.com and learn more about this family and their cause. It’s worth your time to see how this story unfolds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That movie was unbelievable. No words can really express my feelings after watching it. Wow. Just Wow. It weighed on my mind all night. Can't shake it. Tish