Saturday, June 13, 2009

Not Forgetting About DC (cont.)

I guess I should rename this post series "Screwed in DC" or something along those lines. I may be technically moving to Maryland, but my love for DC does end even if my new house is three blocks from the district line. One thing I will be gaining, however, is adequate representation. Well, adequate may be saying a lot until I get to know the local laws and such, but it's probably at any point going to be better than the crap treatment I've gotten in DC. And making matters worse, it now looks like DC is screwed for the foreseeable future thanks to those "patriots" in the gun lobby. After yet another shooting in DC (this time it got more play nationwide because it was at the Holocaust museum and not just a teenager that the media senselessly ignores), you'd think we'd start addressing the gun problem. Oh, who am I kidding?

No comments: