Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday Funnies XXI

Tonight begins one of my favorite television programs ever ... the Olympics. I love the Olympics. More importantly, I have been convinced for the last for years that if I could get some of my buddies to buy into it, I really think we could kick some serious ass in Curling. I've been a Curling fan for ages, and I think it's the mix of strategy and it being a game that is really a gigantic version of shuffleboard. And my friend Douglass and I kill at some shuffleboard. Dan and Kelly aren't slouches, either. Which really makes me think that with a minimal amount of effort, we could kill it. The US Team that won Silver four years ago had only been playing Curling for a couple years and had full-time jobs working at Home Depots or some shit, so lord knows I could find the time to kick some ass and rule the family gatherings when I stroll in with an Olympic medal around my neck.

Anyway, in honor of the Olympics starting tonight, here is a clip of a classic Monty Python sketch of the Idiot Olympics.

No comments: