Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday Funnies XXII

One of my favorite TV shows of all time is Newsradio. Look it up on the wiki. It was awesome. It had perhaps the most underrated cast of all time:
Andy Dick
Joe Rogan
Dave Foley
Stephen Root (as Jimmy James, a man so nice they named him twice)

and then my two favorites:
Maura Tierney: She was one of my first TV crushes. I single-handedly watched every season of ER once she joined the cast just to see her. I think I've seen just about every movie she's been in also. Don't ask, it just is what it is.

and then the irreplaceable and unforgettable ...

Phil Hartman.

I miss this guy. He was always one of my personal Simpsons favorites as Troy McClure. And his character on Newsradio (his last TV role) was just awesome. He gets the clips for this week.

First, cold representin Rocket Fuel:


Then, quitting smoking:


Or when Bill gets put in charge of the office and acts like a badass:


I miss this show. What greatness it was.

No comments: