Thursday, February 25, 2010

My Cooking Space IV


Just like the Grinch's heart, the hole in our wall has grown three sizes today. Ok, maybe not, but it sounded funny.

So now the hole itself has been created, and we can just shut everything down and start celebrating.

Damn, don't think I'm getting away with that one.

OK, so we still have a long way to go. But it's amazing what a difference that hole is creating. I was worried that when we were originally sketching things out, it just didn't seem like the opening was going to make a visual difference or that it would end up being more of a distraction. Happily it's not like that at all. I can sit on my couch and see all the way into the dining room and almost beyond that, which is pretty cool. It doesn't tie the whole room together like say, The Dude's Asian rug, but it's got potential.

No comments: