Tuesday, October 14, 2008

April in Paris



Back in April the lady in my life and I went to Paris for a week. She's been there several times (her grandfather flew paratrooper planes during D-Day and throughout WWII, so her family attends reunions in Europe all the time). It was my first time to Paris, and I instantly dug it in a big way. I've always been into urban locales and given its huge history and how dense the city is, the whole area was amazing and I loved it.

I did sleep well each night, because lugging a heavy-ass camera bag around was not the best thing for my feet, back and energy level. But after checking out the photos I took, I definitely think the pain was worth it. Luckily, checking out the neighborhoods and museums was not like this:



Anyway, here's another photo gallery of some of my photos from Paris. This is just one set. I will have another gallery up soon. Also, for those who may have missed my first two galleries I posted, you can choose them from the menu on the right.

1 comment:

chelsea said...

they are so great- your work constantly amazes me!