Monday, October 27, 2008

Cloud Moving In?

Sometimes you can just feel a bad week coming.

Started this morning when I was talking to a co-worker and someone came into the kitchen and said the infamously shite line, "Looks like you have a case of the Mondays." I only wished I had a bobcat to sic on her.

Then, when going to lunch, a guy walked right across me on the sidewalk and spit on my shoe. He looked at me with the, "So, what the eff?"

When I got back to my office, the sandwich I had ordered was lacking meat. It was a turkey sandwich. With no effing turkey. I was starting to lose patience.

My umbrella broke while I was walking in the rain.

I got two robocalls from politicians I have never heard of. I don't even think they were running for a legit office. Could have been for parking attendant and magazine page turner. They sounded that level of incompetent.

Then, to make matters worse, my iPhone crashed. Not the end of the world, because luckily Apple made it easy to re-install the software and restore the phone to what it was. Runs better than ever now. So that's OK, but it seemed really depressing at the time when it happened.

Got a feeling a bad week may be in the offing. Hopefully not. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: