Sunday, October 12, 2008

Simple Shoes

OK, so I have found a new shoe store that I like. Normally I clad myself in adidas shoes, because I find them really, really comfortable ever since my outdoor and indoor soccer days from my teen years. Adidas even did me a huge favor by releasing a line of eco green shoes, which I have happily made a purchase since I am trying to convert my life into a more eco-preferred existence.

This post is about Simple Shoes, which makes great shoes out of recycled materials, from car tires to organic hemp. I bought a pair about three weeks ago and they are remarkably comfortable, as I have sometimes found that eco-preferred/recycled shoes can be rough on the feet depending on construction. 

Anyway, I'm posting these two movies to show what they are about. Plus, by doing so, I get entered in a contest for some free kicks. You get some knowledge, I get a chance at new shoes. Win, win for everyone.




No comments: