Tuesday, November 18, 2008

First Snow

Today was the first snow in DC. I'm always a big fan of the first snow. Means winter is fast approaching and the manic heat of summer is behind me. I love the cold weather. I think I have more in common with the Tonton than most people. I enjoy low temperatures. It was a mild summer, though, which for DC was crazy strange. Made for fantastic golf weather, and the super cold pausing the golf season for several months my be its only negative.

But you got Thanksgiving (tons of good eats), Christmas (more good food, presents and comical family moments) and New Year's (good lord more food, drinking and fun with friends). Everyone complains about the weather, but you get all these good moments of fun. I don't know what these people are whining about. The cold is here. It has brought the snow. Chris likes his weather cold.

No comments: