Monday, November 3, 2008

Simple and To The Point

Vote.

Please, everyone, vote.

My DC vote won't mean a damn thing for Obama (he's winning DC in a cakewalk), but I'm eagerly trying to get everyone to vote for DC Councilmembers who are against opening up Klingle Road. I like having open park spaces in my neigborhood. Screw those who want to shave 2 minutes off their commute and clog up my backyard with their cars, SUVs and construction equipment for years on end.

Even if you like McCain and what he has brought to the table over the last few months, fine. I completely disagree with everything he stands for, but in many ways I'm thrilled just that this election is bringing out a lot of discussions, though they are not always polite.

I hope everyone does not pass up this chance. If you live in Kentucky and/or Ohio, PLEASE go vote if you are for Obama. If you live there and are for McCain, find something on TV to watch and avoid the polls. Just kidding. Well, not really.

No comments: