Saturday, November 8, 2008

So Long, BVD Boy

Some of you may recall this story from earlier in October in this space. It was a warm and fuzzy tale of a guy in an office just trying to use the restroom, and instead getting a full-on show of male semi-nudity with little regard for office environment. It is still a conversation topic for a couple of my co-workers.

Well it looks like the headliner has played his last gig. We got word a couple weeks ago that an employee of one of the subletters was having his last day, and not knowing any of their names, my friend Kristin and I feared that BVD Boy was the one who was leaving. Turns out I think it is true. I have not seen the guy in awhile (neither in the halls nor with dropped trou) so I think he hath taken his show to another location. They have no idea what they are in for. Wish I could say I will miss him, but I won't.

Kristin has also now supplied with me new fodder, pointing out another subletter who when she coughs or sneezes makes a barking/yelping sound that border collies might mistake for a sign of friendship. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: